Dr Sanjay Joshi is an orthopaedic surgeon offering a wide range of services in trauma & general orthopaedics. Dr Joshi accommodates trauma appointments at immediate priority and arranges treatment as required. He takes special interest and makes himself available for acute trauma cases including sports injuries. He is happy to treat work cover injuries and he also treats fractures, dislocations and sports injuries.
Having worked in Johannesburg, South Africa, for many years, which is considered to be the trauma capital of the world, Dr Joshi has gained extensive experience in trauma management.
- Arthroscopy - The range of work involve arthroscopic treatment of osteoarthritis, lateral release, meniscus repairs and excisions and sports injuries
- Ligament reconstruction including ACL ligament reconstruction done arthroscopically using LARS ligament in selected cases
- Total knee replacement using signature- patient specific guide in majority of cases. This allows extensive pre-operative preparation and measurements. It is usually done as a team approach along with physician, physiotherapist
- Partial knee replacement- Oxford Unicompartment knee replacement for selected cases of predominantly medial compartment osteoarthritis
- Other procedures: Reconstruction for recurrent patella dislocation, osteotomies for deformities and osteoarthritis
Foot and ankle surgery
If you have an orthopaedic condition and wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call (07) 3163-7456 to schedule an appointment or click here to get online appointment.